Message in a bottle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message in a bottle

I keep throwing messages into the sea of photography forums but, alas, I am yet to receive the answer I need, that is to say, I have received signs of life but they seem to breathe the wrong air.

I see some familiar 'faces' down the list. I'm hoping they will forgive my intrusion. For those who haven't been bitten, I'm not poisonous, just persistent, much like the terrier dragging a femur from the church graveyard.

Like all obsessive-compulsive and moderately autistic people, I have my ways, most of which seem to receive a hostile response when I speak (write) my thoughts. My wife advises me to apologise before I start. I really haven't figured out why, so you might need to wear a suit of armour. It's not much point in telling me to be friendly, polite and considerate of the feelings of others. I think I am. Telling me otherwise is quite meaningless to me. I just don't get it. Here's a clue as to what its like. I don't think theirs anything funny about Doc Martin.

I have this bad habit of challenging people's beliefs. I get really pissed off when someone tells me how to make my photos better.

I don't know how long I'll last here. Longer than usual, I hope. This isn't a plea for special consideration. Tell me to 'f' off if you need to. I'm used to it by now.

Why am I here? For a conversation about photographs.

Let me see if I can upload something. I'm just testing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC1590.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	294.2 KB
ID:	7022

Well, that worked.

Cheers

Tom ​​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Be patient. I'm working on it.
Working...
X