Anzac Day Pens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzac Day Pens

I have donated these 2 pens to my local RSL to raffle off, they will be drawn on Anzac Day.

I changed the diffusers in my lightbox, it still needs a bit more work to get the levels right. The white balance is not the same either, so I will need to do another custom white balance setting on my camera once I get the diffusers sorted. I have adjusted the white balance in post processing, not perfect but better than out of camera. I haven't got the 2 of the Gallipoli Pine pen looking the same, even though I adjusted the sliders to the same levels, I think I must have changed something with the diffusers between the 2 pics, so they are not the same.

The timber Cigar pen is made from some Gallipoli Pine from a tree that died in the local Anzac Park.
    The Poppy pen is made using a blank donated by Mik Lawrence from the Woodwork Forums.

I have bought some gear to try some flash lighting for my pens. Another flash, a shoot-through umbrella, and a soft-box. Still waiting for them to arrive, it will be another learning curve for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7511.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	5030

Name:	DSC_7521.jpg
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	5031

Name:	DSC_7192.jpg
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	5032

Name:	DSC_7193.jpg
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	5033

Last edited by Ironwood; 15th April 2017, 06:51 PM.
    Cheers, Brad.

Another one I finished today ( not for Anzac Day this one )

Blank cast by Mik Lawrence.

Name:	DSC_7510.jpg
Size:	182.0 KB
ID:	5035
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Working...
    X