Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironwood
    commented on 's reply
    Cheers Mate. In the first one, I set it on -1EV, which gave it a darker look, which is what I was aiming at, but it went a bit too far. The second version is at 0EV.

• Grumpy John
    commented on 's reply
    I like it, just a little bit less intense.

• Ironwood
    replied
    Granny's Attic....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6198_HDR_1-wm.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	207.2 KB
ID:	4673

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    commented on 's reply
    No probs mate. I agree that the image is a little overcooked. I think you could back it off just a tad and you would still get the effect. Grannys Attic is a preset I like also.

• Ironwood
    replied
    I have used it before with a single image, but decided to try this way today.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    replied
    Well done Brad. Did you try using only the one image with Nik HDR Pro, I find sometimes that the results are quite effective.

Leave a comment:

• Ironwood
    started a topic Late Smoke

Late Smoke

At the start of the "Smoke" challenge, I posted that I had planned a shot of the local Ethanol Distillery, but when I got there, they were doing maintenance and there was no smoke.
    Well today I got the chance to get a few shots while it was pumping out the smoke.

I used one image to produce this HDR, I made 2 duplicates and made one 1.5 stops underexposed, and another 1.5 stops over, then merged the 3 versions in Nik's HDR pro.
    I used the "Sinister" preset, its a bit overcooked looking for my usual taste, but I liked the dramatic look for the subject, so left it be.

150mm, f8, 1/350th, iso100
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6198_HDR_1-WM.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	4665

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X