Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't have a clue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Didn't have a clue

    In the current project "Smoke" (52 #11) one of the Ironwood entries was created using the Distort/Mirror function in his Affinity software. Brad noted that he had tried it after watching the tutorial, and as I am currently trialling that software, I just had to give it a try. Watched the video, remembered about one quarter, and then jumped in boots and all without having a clue. I used a previous shot of a fly in a flower (my first macro attempt) and then tried the distort/mirror thingy gismo. I think I might have created a monster! And it's all Brad's fault.




    Click image for larger version

Name:	MIRROR MONSTER.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	4557


    Attached Files

  • #2
    Something from outer space there Gary . Good stuff Mate, you certainly have created a monster
    Cheers, Brad.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am not sure if it's in the video or not (I am the same when watching tutorials, I seem to miss a lot), as I found it by accident, but you can click and drag the center point around to give vastly different effects.
      Cheers, Brad.

      Comment


      • dee kay
        dee kay commented
        Editing a comment
        Ugly and beautiful.

    • #4
      Reminds me of Miss Piggy.

      Comment

      Working...
      X