Aircraft photo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft photo

As i mentioned in another thread,I submitted photos to an international aircraft photo database, where I have 25 images accepted. However, they have extremely high requirements and getting photos accepted is very difficult. I have just submitted the photo below to see what feedback I get. I doubt that it will be accepted, because 1. the tip of the tailplane has been cut off (framing error) and 2. the upper white surfaces are overexposed. I put it up here to see what the members of this forum think. I will let you know the feedback, which usually takes at least two weeks if not more for the screeners to assess it. They usually get 450 - 500 uploads per day.
    Victa Airtourer 100 VH-ECI at Lilydale Airport.

I would like to see more separation between the plane and backgroung- particularly the second plane. Could you open the aperture more to create more blur in the background? Note the position of the tail of the second plane.

Bob

Comment

• red750
      red750 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bob, I'll try and keep that in mind next time. Unfortunately, I don't get much opportunity to get to the airfield these days That photo was taken about 4 years ago..

I said in post #1 that I doubted it would have been accepted, and I was right, but the reasons, given below, were not those expected.
    Screener Decision:
    Rejected
    • Blurry
    • Compression
    • CCW Rotation

Comment

Working...
    X