Free Photosop Actions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Photosop Actions

Many thanks to Grumpy John for allowing me to have a link to my website, for those who want to grab some free stuff. Actions, a few tutorials, mockups etc.
    I have done most of the freebies in Photoshop CS6 but a lot of it is applicable to earlier versions. Have a play and if you need help, please ask - it's free and we can all learn something new
    WEBSITE HERE

I just checked out your website Isac. Well done, its a credit to you.
    As you know, I unfortunately don't have PS, I think I am destined to keep using my aged and decaying Apple software.
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Well done Isac, I'll be trying out some of these actions sooner rather than later,

Comment

Thanks Gentlemen. If you do use any of my free stuff, PLEASE let me know what you think. Your opinions and suggestions are so valuable so I can keep improving and offering the best I can give.
        Cheers.

Comment

Congratulations on an excellent website. And a well deserved vote of thanks for making your mockups, actions etc available to all, for free !

Comment

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            You're most welcome Gary. Like everything I do these days it's for the love of it.

• dee kay
            dee kay commented
            Editing a comment
            A very nice website Isaac.I love the old cars. Thanks so much for all the info.

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks dee kay. I'm glad you like it.
        Working...
        X