It's that time.... NO IT'S NOT!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time.... NO IT'S NOT!!!

Well.... Its been almost 12 mths since I gave the forums a years reprieve and there are now only 2 days left of the registration.

There have been virtually no posts in that time so it is a sad farewell to a forum I set up for Johnboy (Grumpy John) it may be accessible for another few weeks but the registration will not be renewed for a further 12 months.

I may be prepared to sell the forums if anyone is interested to recoup some of the costs of the last 3 years hosting, etc.

Thanks to all those who tried to to get the forums off the ground and keep it up and running.

Cheers - Neil

Thank you so much Neil for giving the forum a shot. It is disappointing that it didn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
      Thank you so much Neil for giving the forum a shot. It is disappointing that it didn't work out.
      Yep it is a bit disappointing, but hey stuff happens it had a bit of a run to start off, could have been something pretty good, but without contributing members these things just don't work out.

No sense in continuing to flog a dead horse.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	beat_deadhorse.gif
Views:	3
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	9152

Comment

Well doh....

Some stupid idiot forgot to remove the auto renewal thing for the forum.

So looks like we've got another i2 mths worth so if anyone wants to stick their head in here and have another go you're most welcome.

I might start posting some pics to see if it will make the bots work better and bring a bit of life back to it. Talk about flogging a dead horse. Here we go again.

Cheers - Neil

Comment

Working...
        X