members list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members list

I see there are 177 members on the photo forum list. I am not sure if this list is only for photos or is it also for the woodwork group as well. I said to. Bob that I could send every one of these a message. So I made up a small flyer to advertise the new tutorial so I could just send them out.I can't seem to send it other than one at a time. To cut a long story short I had a good look at the members list. This is what I found.33 members banned, Out of the 177 only 49 have ever posted that means 128 joined up but never posted anything.Some joined as early as 2016 .What should I do as to send everyone an email will take forever.

Good morning Dee Kay.
    If you use the "Messages" tab, top right next to logon you can send a message to multiple recipients. Should make life at lot easier.

Thanks for the work you are doing.

Bob

Comment

I have been trying to get the Newsletter program on these forums the same or similar to what'e on WWF & MWF. this should help with bringing a bit of interest back to the forums from older non productive members. However at this point in time there is no program that will do the newsletter thing for vBulletin v5+.

We have upgraded the email server to allow easier mailing without delay on all 3 forums but for the moment Photo Forums is without a newsletter. We are working on a fix for this but it.s not an easy thing to do. Thinking about changing the forum program. Thinking at the moment not doing.

As for member numbers. The banned ones will be those who have signed up to spam the forums. And the rest are a bit par for the course. Not most forums have way more non posters than posters. Many join up to read posts and view pics which they can'tr see if unregistered.

Cheers - Neil ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for all your efforts Neil, and Steven, they are appreciated.

I have set up a mass email to go out to all registered members about the course. The amails are set to go out at a particulat time(s) but not sure when.

I did a test email this morning and it hit my inbox a little after 12 noon. Should hit everyones inbox sometime tomorrow.

Comment

• dee kay
        dee kay commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Neil. That should do the trick.

• oldgreybeard
        oldgreybeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Neil, your support is very much appreciated

• oldgreybeard
        oldgreybeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Email received 8.47 am this morning
    Working...
    X