Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project 52 #27 - Stairs

Post your steps, stairs, or stairways to heaven

For those that are not sure what is going on here I will list the basic rule/ideas.

This is a friendly competition/project with the prize each week of fame and the chance to select the next weeks theme and winner.
    Each week a new thread with be started to announce the new theme and post your pics.
    Post two pics(or one if that is all you can muster) on the theme. The photos do not need to be award wining photos they can even be from a phone or any camera the idea is to take of photo of your interpretation of the theme not get published in a photography journal.
    The theme should be able to be photographed reasonably close to where you live, so no need to travel great distances. this way it should only take people a few minutes to participate.
    The photos should be taken within the week of the theme as the idea is to get you out there snapping not trolling through old images.
    You can post old images for inspiration but not as part of the comp/Project.
    As this is an honesty system, if you do post a photo taken outside the challenge dates, please state that its an old photo .

If I have missed anything please post it so we can sort it out. Remember this is meant to be fun and there are no sheep stations up for grabs.
    I would encourage those watching from the sidelines to have a go, there is nothing to lose, you can only gain.

To make it easy for the person choosing next weeks theme, just cut and paste this whole post into your new thread, and change the dates and and theme to suit.

NOTE- Unless changed by public vote, these challenges will finish each Monday night at 8 PM
    I will post an example photo or 2 when I get home from work this afternoon.
    Cheers, Brad.

Steps, stairs, or stairways to heaven ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5763.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	5631

Name:	DSC_7047.jpg
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	5632
    Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Stairway to nowhere !

Name:	DSCN0880.JPG
Size:	401.5 KB
ID:	5706
      Stairway to hell !

Name:	DSCN0883.JPG
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	5707

Comment

I thought this was a NOVEL stairway.

Name:	Novel_Stairway.jpg
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	5709

Comment

Why do I leave things to the last minute? Had to make a dash to the local Gardens this afternoon ('cos I was too scared to take photos up the railway station steps -you work out why)

Name:	Steps (13)_1.JPG
Size:	484.5 KB
ID:	5712

Name:	Steps (11)_1.JPG
Size:	407.4 KB
ID:	5711

Comment

Well, some good entries this week. I had a hard time going past Dee Kay's "stairway to nowhere ", and Isac showed he has plenty of creativity with his "novel staircase ".
            Late Lenny, I mean Gary H takes the gong this week though with his first photo, that stairway looks so inviting, I just want to wander up there.
            Your turn to set the next challenge mate.
            Well done to all who entered.
            Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Congratulations Gary H. Lovely photo. Makes you want to go rambling up to see where it leads to.

Name:	Gold-Medal Weekly Winner-GaryH-300.png
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	5715

Comment

Thanks, Brad - and for the Gold Medal, thanks Isac. Now checking what topics have been done in the past and will put up the next subject later today.

Cheers, Gary

Comment

Working...
                X